I stole this from Thalia (hi, Thalia!), because, seriously? My brain? Has dissolved. One word at a time is about my level right now. (We’ll talk about the causes of brain dissolution when I finish scooping the remains of my intellect into this bucket here).
Not as easy as you might think…
1. Yourself: Shattered.
2. Your boyfriend/girlfriend [husband, actually] : Depressed.
3. Your hair: Frazzled.
4. Your mother/stepmother: Abroad.
5. Your dog: Imaginary.
6. Your favorite item: Duvet.
7. Your dream last night: Ditches.
8. Your favorite drink: Coffee.
9. Your dream car: Spider.
10. The room you are in: Living-room.
12. Your fear: Miscarriage.
13. What you want to be in 10 years: Mother.
14. Who you hung out with last night: Husband.
15. What you’re not: Contented.
16. Muffin: Yuk.
17: One of your wish list items: Holiday.
18: Time: Bed.
19. The last thing you did: Nail-bite.
20. What you are wearing: Flip-flops.
21. Your favorite weather: Today’s.
22. Your favorite book: Uncountable.
23. The last thing you ate: Chocolate.
24. Your life: Unsatisfactory.
25. Your mood: Sad.
26. Your best friend(s): Appreciated.
27. What are you thinking about right now? Pikaia.
28. Your car: Nonexistant.
29. What are you doing at the moment?: This.
30. Your summer: Yearning.
31. Your relationship status: Taken.
32. What is on your TV?: Nada.
33. What is the weather like?: Blissful.
34. When is the last time you laughed?: Earlier.